1. Coaching Outcomes - The agreement to work on the goals and objectives presented by the client in no way guarantees a positive outcome. Your payment represents your investment in your wellbeing and covers far more than the check-in sessions themselves. Our focus is on working to together to get the results you are after, I will therefore be providing nutrition information, but It is always your choice whether you make use of these options or not. As with any health-related program or service, your results may vary, and will be based on many variables, including but not limited to, your individual capacity, life experience, unique health and genetic profile, starting point, expertise, and your overall level of commitment.
2. Program Application - Information provided on the assessment form is deemed to be true. Any omissions or mistakes made are entirely the client’s liability. We cannot accept responsibility for any misrepresentation.
4. Decision Making: We will not make decisions for clients, but offer information and support. Ultimately, you are the decision-maker and your success is greatly determined by your attitude and commitment to the process. Whilst coaching works best as a collaborative process, you have complete autonomy over your personal choices.
5. Personal responsibility: You are acknowledging that you are participating voluntarily in using any of our e-mails, programs, services, and/or products, and you alone are solely and personally responsible for your results. You acknowledge that you take full responsibility for your health, life and well-being, as well as the health, lives and well-being of your family and children (born and unborn, as applicable), and all decisions now or in the future.
6. Advice: Any advice and opinions are not intended to be in place of any form of diagnosis, treatment or therapy from a medical practitioner. Any recommendations with regards to reaching a daily step goal are made in line with health guidelines and are entirely optional.
7. Success: We do offer any guarantee of success, definitive changed behaviour or weight change. Since the client accepts full responsibility for decisions, we are not liable for lack of improvement, change or success
8. Dietary Changes: We strongly advise you to consult with your medical practitioner before making any significant dietary or lifestyle changes. The information you receive in my emails, documentation, services and products do not and should in no circumstances, take the place of professional medical advice
9. Medical Changes: Should you experience any medical changes; including but not limited to Diabetes, Cancer, or Kidney Disease. Thyroid Disorder, Heart Problems or pregnancy. It is your responsibility to stop using the program with immediate effect.
10. Confidentiality: Confidentiality will be maintained in all but the most absolutely exceptional circumstances. If you contact with any pictures, success stories or highlights, these will not be shared without your prior consent. You’re under no obligation to share any process photos or any detailed personal information.
11. Service Provided: As with any professional business, I am not happy unless you are. If for some reason you are not satisfied with my service, can you please let me know so I can endeavour to provide you with the highest quality of service and rectify any problems you might have as soon as possible.
By proceeding to purchase this program you're agreeing to this disclaimer. You are confirming that you release Katie Brown (KB Nutrition/Am I Supposed To Eat This) entirely from any responsibility or liability for any kind injury, illness or damage to yourself. You are also releasing her from any responsibility, or liability and/or arising out of or connected to your participation by recreating any recipes, and/or following any lifestyle advice. Or any dietary guidance that has been provided by her